Monday 4 June 2012

The place where I live

When people go travelling and they write about where they've been, I always love to see photos of these places so that it seems real.  Well I'm sure you're all wondering at least about the accommodation on the farm so I'm going to show you.

As far as I know there are 2 flats separate to the house where Tom and Giana live.  I'm in the smaller of the two (which is where I stayed when I first arrived) and I prefer as there's only one of me and I don't need much space.



The kitchen, and behind that shelf is the tiny lounge (with one armchair and a tv :-)

This small flat is basically 2 rooms.  The first is separated by a shelf and has the kitchen and lounge.  The second is the bedroom with a hung partition for the ensuite.
Perfect size for one person, or I guess a very close couple if needs be.

These next are of the larger flat, and there is the bathroom past the bedroom.  All the rooms run after each other, like on a train.  Cute huh?  I love the wall of books in this flat and it gets more light.



On the table is my new wool for a scarf I'm going to knit!!


I will take some photos of the actual farm soon and post them here... xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment